Cardiff have taken the decision to postpone the meet and plan to run the gala on 19/20 September at the Cardiff International Pool.

They plan to “freeze the gala entry” and hope all can make the new date to compete. However if any individual swimmers wish to withdraw, then they will refund. Please let Ruth or me know if you wish to withdraw.

As the club rightly say it is unprecedented times and the health and wellbeing of swimmers, families, coaches and staff is paramount.

Author: Caerphilly County Swim Squad

Club secretary and Coach

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s