Caerphilly County Swim Squad – Long Course training dates for 2019
Long Course training will take place at the Cardiff International Pool from 08:00 – 10:00 am on Sunday mornings dated below.
These dates are in addition to all other training sessions and are not optional.
To be able to compete at Long Course meets, all A, B1and B squad swimmers, need to be training in a Long Course pool when sessions are available. You must swim the session prior with your squad to be able to train Long Course e.g.
- A squad must swim the Saturday morning session before Long Course
- B1 squad must swim the Saturday morning session before Long Course
- B squad must swim the Friday evening session before Long Course
Dates confirmed are :
- February 2019 – Sunday – 24th
- March 2019 – Sunday – 17th
- April 2019 – Sunday – 14th
- May 2019 – Sunday – 12th
- June 2019 – Sunday – 2nd
- July 2019 – Sunday 7th
- September 2019 – Sunday – 1st
- October 2019 – Sunday 6th
- November 2019 – Sunday – 17th
- December 2019 – Sunday – 1st
If swimmers are not found to be utilising these Long Course sessions, then they will be cancelled – use them or lose them!